THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Sunday at Geylang Serai

Last sunday,went to Geylang Serai with my 1st bro & his family...There were me,Eka,Bear,my 1st bro,my sis in law,their 2 daughters & my bro's mum in law...
It was jammed packed...Lucky fer the 6 of us we're not fasting but pity the mum in law & his 1st daughter...they were fasting & wen it was tyme to break fast,theres no vacant seat in the hawker...so we had no choice but to split seats....mum in law & 1st daughter sat at a table with ah peks & they had already break their fast. fer the 6 of us, we had to tolerate standing fer a while,while waiting fer a family to get their butts off their seats & hover off...
Finally at around 725 we got a seat....We had a hearty meal...
After the meal,like normal la...go smoke...after smoking,we went to joo chiat n bought my brother's family their Raya clothes...
Gosh!!!It took them hours!!! me ,bear ,Eka & my bro's lil baby sat outside the mall & waited... We waited fer 1 & a half hour till its tyme to head back home...
While on the way to Paya Lebar MRT, we saw a stall selling DENDENG...my bro bought fer me some & i tried it...Its no diff then beef satay...tastes almost the same....just the shape s different....
Enjoyed myself though....We are goin again this Sat...So,lookin forward to get all sweaty again cos Geylang Serai is damn packed n it feels like as if the ppl there are moshing us...hahahaha...
I'll update again soon....tataa...!!! Dya_STARretards

0 comments: